This role will be responsible for ensuring exceptional customer service. Interface with clients, vendors, partners, and co-workers to ensure their experience with Moda 360 is positive. Exceptional interpersonal skills will be critical to ensuring proper communication from quote generation to order fulfillment. Review floor plans and make material and furniture recommendations as need by the client.
- Generate quotes for every program within a 24 hour period.
- Place orders with vendors at the appropriate time to ensure items will arrive when the dealers facility is ready.
- Provide proper documentation to accounting (deposit checks, final payment check, invoices) and with accounting to resolve any outstanding issues associated with vendors (i.e. credits, claims, etc.)
- Work with manufacturing to ensure that installation/delivery is scheduled at the appropriate time, follow up with dealer after furniture has arrived, upload photos of completed installations, and review punch list to ensure there are no issues.
- Interface with vendors and dealers to resolve any issues pertaining to the quality of the product or delivery / installation.
- Document and send emails of all communications with dealers and vendors client.
- Log all dealer/customer orders into the system.
- Once installation is complete, communicate with appropriate internal team members, Moda team, and appropriate regions market representative.
- Ensure all required documents are uploaded on Moda 360 system.
- Send out client satisfaction surveys monthly to dealers whose orders were installed that month.
- Ensure brochures, and documents are updated to reflect the most recent product information.