Customer Service Representative
Moda 360 – Farmington Hills
Meet Moda 360:
Moda 360 specializes in the design, manufacturing and fulfillment of branded interior elements for our customers. We work closely with our customers from quote generation, through order processing, manufacturing and installation. Our turnkey solution ensures that customers have one point of contract during this process.
Due to sustained growth and diversification we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. The CSR will act as a liaison and provide customers with exceptional service through all of steps of the process.
- Answer multi-line phone system.
- Generate quotations
- Interface with customers throughout the order fulfillment process
- Support team with technical questions in regards to various products
- Coordinate logistics for all orders
- Log and documents all correspondence and information for daily actions
- Support accounting function (A/P and A/R) and reconcile invoices
- Order placement and tracking with various vendors
- Work with manufacturing teams on a daily basis to check order progress
- Coordinate installation with internal team and customers
- Ensure brochures and documents are updated to reflect the most recent product information
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in interior design or a related field preferred but not required
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Proficient with multi-line phone system
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate numerous activities simultaneously and operate in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to read and understand floor plans preferred
- Proficiency with AutoCad preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- QuickBooks experience or understanding preferred